We Create Your Voice & Public Image
Do customers know who you are? How can new customers hear about you?
What’s your brand identity right now? Does your business profile and image match your product/service?
Good media presence is more important than ever for getting your name out there – new customers get to know you through your own brochures and websites, and more importantly through articles, interviews, product updates, awards, blogs, professional profiles, social media content, websites – news about you that’s published in magazines, newspapers, online, and social media.
Businesses often know they need to be written up in the media – but don’t know how to get there. There’s much more technique to it than calling editors and saying, ” Hey, I want you to write about me,” or, “Hey, I want to be in your blog.”
Businesses need excellent online content to keep customers engaged and build a community around their brand – but often don’t know how to create good content that is strategic and has real substance.
Why Do You Need a Voice?
Here are a few of the many real comments and questions we get from some of our clients :
- “We want to get our name out there – but we don’t know how to do it. We don’t know what we need to do.”
- “We want to send out some press releases, but we don’t know what to write and who to send it to!”
- I have this great new product but I’m not good at presenting it. How can I present it so that customers can understand it more easily?
- “What’s a press kit and what’s a media kit? Are they the same thing?” (The answer is No).
- “We had some negative comments about us that makes us look bad. Can you fix it for us and repair our image?” (The answer is Yes).
And here’s an unusual one, but interesting :
- “My name is out there, but my products aren’t selling. Can you get more people to buy my products?” (The answer is – not exactly. That’s a Sales problem, not a brand communications problem. You might need to rethink your pricing or distribution. But if your name has an image or awareness problem, Yes we can help you).
What makes the media want to cover you?
Say something relevant, and people will listen.
Omm Communications does this for you.
We create your brand identity
We write marketing communications content that defines your brand identity so that people know who you are, what makes you unique, and why they want to buy your brand.
We tell your brand story
We know how to create your brand personality, craft your brand stories, make your business / product relevant and attractive to people.
We define your brand value
We connect your brand message with the audience who will become your buyers and customers.
How We Do This
With our professional writing skills and media expertise. Omm Communications is founded and directed by internationally known journalist, author and communications consultant Chami Jotisalikorn, whose optimizes her extensive background in media, advertising and luxury lifestyle & wellness to create expert strategies and content for clients.
We bring creative writing skills, marketing communications savvy, strategic planning know-how; and an extensive distribution network of selected international media contacts.